Newly announced Mazda 3 Turbo 2021 with a price of $ 30845. The Turbo 2.5 model’s dealership begins nearly at the end of the year. Hiroshima plants handle turbo Engine and Transmission productions. The Car is manufactured at Hofu, Yamaguchi, in Japan, which is said to be one of the nicest cars ever. The car’s interior is appreciable and noticeable, which gives a sense of classy finishing and royal touch. As we all know, Mazda is famous in its own way for its powerful engine, superior interior, along with its comfort.
There is a great demand for this brand. Mazda has spread excitement among the people by releasing its specifications and various upcoming models. It is all in one car at its own price, including a bunch of features at a reasonable price.
- The Engine is created for Sedan, and the Hatchback model consists of 250 HP, 2.5 Litre Four-cylinder, which gives excellent efficiency and noiseless mechanism.
- Mazda’s rated speed of Turbo 3 is specified as, for AWD Hatchback 0-60 MPH in 7.2 seconds and for AWD Sedan 0-60 MPH in 8.1 seconds.
- The satisfying transmission for Hatchback will be available in manual transmission, and that for Sedan and all-wheel drive will be available in automatic transmission. The smoothness of gear shifting in Hatchback is quite convincing.
- In the official specifications declared by Mazda, the EPA has rated 40 mpg on the highway. For the front-drive, there will be 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway. For all-wheel-drive, there will be 24 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
Interior & Exterior :-
- The Cabin is designed and lined with premium material, containing Head-up Display on the dashboard along with Heated front seats, black cloth seat, looks and feels fantastic. The Leather upholstery is all reserved for the top-most trims, looks like the premium style. The car has supportive seats and comfortable passenger accommodations. 18-inch black finish aluminum wheels have an attractive feel that gives a different kind of charm to the car itself. Although having LED signature illumination head and tail lamps, Power moon roof, Shift knob, Rear armrest, cup holders, door mirror turn indicators, power lumbar support, glossy black front grille, memory positioning for door mirrors, and much more.
- The five-door model has critical rear visibility due to its curved design, which is the only point about the interior that disappoints the status of the car.
Entertainment & Connectivity :-
- Other vital amenities include an 8.8-inch standard display, Bluetooth connectivity, two USB ports, push-button start, user-friendly system, controlled by a console-mounted rotary knob, easy to use, 12 speakers Bose audio system. SiriusXM satellite radio is the top two models that are super sensitive that are rarely seen in other cars.
- The car looks larger than its actual size because of the design of a bezel that floats between smooth dash pads.
- Talking about safety, Mazda 3 Turbo won a five-star crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), also having Top safety pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- Standard driver assistance technology like automated emergency braking and automatic high beam headlights, Standard adaptive cruise control with stop and go technology, Standard lane departure warning, and lane-keeping assist, Blind spot monitor, Rear cross-traffic alert are also included.
Warranty and Maintenance:-
- There will be a limited warranty that covers 3 years or 36000 miles, and a Power train warranty covers 5 years or 60000 miles. There is no additional maintenance required. The approximation done about the car gives the value nearly 200000 miles with proper service. The Interior and body are designed and manufactured at a premium level. So, quality is best to last longer.
After referring to all the segments of Mazda 3 Turbo, we can say that it is a good car in competition with other newly launched cars. Mazda 3 received a severity rating of 9.3 out of 10, which is preferably a good ratio.